To reach and attain accreditation for a dignify purpose seek no further. GOB accreditation addresses and thus includes current versions of internationally recognized and generally accepted (IRGA) benchmarks:
- ISO/IEC 17021 for third-party management systems certification services and validation programs providers,
- ISO/IEC 17020 for third-party inspection providers in reference to Conformity Assessment - Requirements for the Operations of Various Types of bodies performing inspection, thus for inspection activities,
- ISO/IEC 17065 General requirements for product, processes and service brand certification bodies,
- ISO/IEC 17024 for certification of personnel / professionals,
- ISO/IEC 27006, aggregate to ISO/IEC 17021 for Security of Information, and
- ISO/TS 22003, aggregate to ISO/IEC 17021 for food security
Certification, Validation, Inspection, Branding:
The protocols we follow are attune to international convention by way of public trust. As a public trust the GOB accreditation begins with conformity continuing onto assurances that the purpose for which we provide accreditation is uphold, whether the accreditation is for certification, validation, inspection and branding. And this purpose is to protect communities and consumers, our purpose is our Charter.
IRGA benchmark current ISO/IEC 17021 is one of the examples that sets forth the management programs for entities and bodies to provide third-party and alike management activities. This version outlines new requirements for third-party assessment and the competence of personnel conducting these activities.
Management programs such as ISO/IEC 17065 may merge with ISO/IEC 17021 under accreditation to addresses IRGA QMS, EMS, OH&S, ISMS, FSMS ...and others. Free-market third-party entities whether for certification based; QMS ISO 9001, EMS ISO 14001, OSHMS ISO 45001, FSMS ISO 22000, FSMS HACCP HARPC (PC 21 CFR 117), ISMS ISO/IEC 27001, BCMS ISO/IEC 22301 and regulatory based mandates including the applicability of such IRGA including QSR, QMS MDD ISO 13485 as it opens for quality in healthcare.