The GOB Secretariat on location in California USA is part of the governance Board of Directors and carries the management - administrative arm of The GOB | GCC. The Secretariat is a member of the Board of Directors responsible for the administration of the Charter and in supporting through Donations, Fundraising, Grants and carrying out Regulatory Affair Practices (RAP) based accreditation - recognition. Through the Board of Directors and the Secretariat we a central command and communication, carryout with the support of technical delegates.
The GOB Technical Advisory Delegates currently carries a maximum nine (9)-members; The GOB Affair activities for accreditation - recognition Delegates combines competencies to the scope of the activities spanning global diversity, namely the GlobalNet:
- NAFTA, North American Free Trade Agreement - Professional Practitioner in Food, Quality and Environmental matters, and senior quality evaluator for a national Quality award - Ing. German Lopez
- DR-CAFTA, Caribbean - Central America Free Trade Agreement - Research Neurology, Pharmaceutical and Medical sectors for management systems and author par excellence - Dr. Gilbert Concepcion. Many of his work is published including Symmetry Dynamics in Leadership and Management.
- Europe, European Union - Legal Authority in foods, nutrition, laboratory practices and methodology of operations and contributor to benefits within the food-supply chain - Dr. Juan Jose Badiola;
- Related Anecdote: Dr. Badiola in February 2009 delivered Jose Julian Marti doctorate degree from the University of Zaragoza Spain to the Government and descendants, 219 years after. Dr. Jose Julian Marti, Cuban National hero and illustrious writer within the Latin American literature.
- Asia Pacific - Honored by the GCC (Gulf Coast Countries) in Dubai for her work on quality, UAE... United Nations projects in quality, food, occupational, health, and safety - and the author of “Sensory Quality Measurement Statistical Analysis of Human Responses”, Dr. Miflora Gatchalian (in collaboration with Dr. Grace Brannan). She is Academician Emeritus by the International Academy for Quality as part of the ASQ in USA;
- Euro Asia - Technical Advisor including security of information, manufacturing, service sectors as these relate to quality and occupational safety - Mr. Atilla Tarhan, Ing;
- North America, USA, in representing the voice of the accredited and recognized entities - Professional and disciplines / sectors for manufacturing, risks whether is the food supply chain, quality, security and audit, tax and advisory in security others contribute by carrying the Chartered responsibility, as advisory from the USA, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Eurasia and Europe encompass competence in energy, maritime, medical devices, law enforcement, security, energy, radiology and nuclear, chemistry, biology, physics, public policy, technology, and other disciplines - sectors in liaison to management systems, et al focus toward the Charter.
The GOB activities, operations and administration is overseen by a Governing Board | Board of Directors comprises of individuals that are totally impartial and competent to carryout the Charter. The Board of Directors govern the activities of the GOB and designates the resources through Donations, Fundraising, Grants and Regulatory Affair Activities - Practices in sustaining the legality of its Charter and authoritative powers, and equally designates whereto transfer funds to charity. As previously indicated, the GlobalNet Delegates (Technical Advisory Delegates) carry the responsibility to review, provide advice on policies, goals and requirements to protect the integrity of The GOB through protocols that encompass voting on resolutions and approval in benchmarking operations to ISO/IEC 17011. The GlobalNet oversees the Affairs activities, operations, and maintains oversight to assure compliance and Board of Directors maintains impartiality in the decisions conducive and regarding to the Donations, Fundraising, Grants and Regulatory Affair Practices. The Board of Directors governs and assure that the authoritative activities are carryout to the Charter and its moral purpose with integrity.