The GlobalNet Oversight Board (GOB) accreditation - recognition means that a given organization has voluntarily chosen to meet accreditation benchmarks, laws and regulations with a legally binding commitment to protect communities and consumers. As a Public Trust, the GOB inherently possess impartiality-objectiveness and competence while exercising due-care.
GOB accredits & recognizes organizations, entities, institutions, businesses and agencies through assessment to enter into a contractual agreement that incorporates surveillance, vigilance and monitoring. These programs adhere to the Bylaws and regulation with the backing of governmental tripartite including trust through the Attorney General Department of Justice as determined by the Federal Department of Treasury by empowerment granted by the Secretary of State Government of California. In this way impartiality is consumer-centric unsurpassable as donations, grants and bequests traceability needs be transparent for public trust in compliance of antifraud, anticorruption and antitrust laws.
The GOB applies best-in-class internationally recognized and generally accepted benchmarks based USA to the protection of consumers worldwide, this leads onto better-in-class. The GOB approach provides trust and confidence to the marketplace through signatories and bearers of GOB - GCC mark and logos, as each is unique and serialized traceable to us. GOB accreditation - recognition is a voluntary agreement of public trust for organizations, within a free market, to demonstrate consumer - centric commitment, organizations, entities, businesses, institution and agencies can apply and achieve accreditation or recognition.
The “GOB | GCC Powered” logo identifies your organization as accredited byway of becoming a signatory to the legally binding primer of the Charter for the protection of communities and consumers. The notion of “powered” derives from our worldwide diversity through the Board of Directors, Delegates and Board of Governance. The GOB comply and maintain vigilance over signatories and bearers in matters of: antifraud, anticorruption and antitrust laws.
For GOB accreditation requires onsite initial assessment - visit and continuous monitoring based vigilance and surveillance attesting to policies, processes and procedures in their consumer - centric proficient services and products. The benefits of GOB accreditation - recognition includes:
- Interaction with the GOB (Network),
- Marketplace confidence through Public Trust,
- Programs through donations - bequests (501 c3... a nonprofit) of low impact whether the basic or the advanced program,
- Objectively demonstrate competence, advanced program,
- Speakers program,
- To proficiently attest competence on regulatory affairs practices through processes, and activities through the advanced program,
- Accreditation through better-in-class internationally recognized and generally accepted benchmarks, advanced program,
- Antifraud, Anticorruption and Antitrust based,
- Unique identification traceable to the GOB,
- Search engine results,
- Network vigilance program alerts, and
- Programs that are donation, bequest or grant based to assure true impartiality and objectiveness with competence
We understand, as we operate in the free market, that special interests give in to practices and methods others that through their coffers pursue lobbying. We do not.