Our Charter’s primer is to protect communities and consumers; and secondary is to promote, encourage
and participate in product and service
initiatives from America
(also visit Charter at www.GOBGCC.org)
Our Charter is our Purpose, a consumer-centric purpose; for the protection of community and consumers. We are a Public Trust, whereas funds derive from bequests, donations, fundraising and grants; in adherence to anti-corruption, anti-fraud and antitrust laws. One of the effective and efficient means to disseminate our Charter (our purpose) is through accreditation and recognition programs and byway of Projects, for which we possess the <Authority to carry the RAP (Accreditation - Recognition)>. The focus of the Charter, whether the activity is accreditation or recognition:
- Accountability - social responsibility through operational and administrative practices in accordance to legal obligations, while considering points-of-origin and points-of-sales as well as expectations;
- Energy - exploration, research, and methods that are safe and environmentally conscious;
- Environmental - demonstrating objective environmental responsibility in the light of current challenges;
Foods - to encourage and provide safe foods within the food-supply-chain,
To convey and disseminate the Charter we are comprise of an international network of proficient professionals in unison providing authoritative for regulatory affairs practices under the guidance
of a Board of Governance
- Health - consciousness on health matters relations within the supply chain encompassing environmental and safety matters;
- Healthcare Quality Management for hospitals, clinics and outpatient clinics based IRGA programs
- Medical - recognizable and sound practices that meet national regulations and international requirements encompassing equipment, artifacts and devices and services;
- Quality, general - to promote quality’ newest frontier simplification through management practices in providing energy, safe foods, health, safety, security, services, finished goods and services;
- Regulatory - promoting best-in-class regulatory practices across frontiers, the GOB as a USA based authoritative legal entity;
- Safety - encourage and provide means to demonstrate safety at work and at homes; and
- Security - basic and advanced practices to control confidentiality and privacy of information that is portable and carries accountability, as well concerns that encompass special levels of security whether onsite, local or personal.
Reaching Across Borders:
Our source of funding are donation, fundraising, grants extend worldwide enhanced with the activities of management systems assessment, inspections, product certifications, accreditation for specialty tests, and recognition address approval of training program venues.
Please also refer to our Pledge.
As a Public Trust, we donate excess funds to other charitable legal entities.