The GOB is a public trust, chartered to the purpose for the protection of communities and consumers. As a public trust we are governmental tripartite authoritatively empowered by the Government of the State of California entrusted by the Department of Justice as determined by the Federal Department of the Treasury. GOB accredited organizations, public and private, also benefit by following international conventions with the added benefit of purpose.
The seal-marks of the GOB Platform means that organizations have gone
through a protocol, that demonstrates proficiency in its role & responsibility to carryout our Charter, our purpose, within its own supply chain with objectiveness. And done through following international conventions.
The vast number of accreditation entities in the USA, the GOB provides a trustfu and purposeful alternate. To this effect, the GOB with governmental tripartite authority helps supply chains, private and public, with an option to consumer protective purpose, while following international conventions.
Our vision is to make a difference through organizations seeking to confirm that their business-critical processes and government-regulatory activities are robust (compliant, efficient, effective, safe, uncompromising commitment) in adherence to the legally bound Charter, our purpose.
Our purpose is sustain by a mission; to maintain a global network of voluntary contractual resources with impeccable integrity and credentials who are ready to assist to the protection of consumers through accreditation and recognition activities. These activities extend through supply chain activities that include training - education, quality, food safety, environmental, testing, research, medical, healthcare... demonstrable intersect on proficiency supporting a Charter, Purpose, abiding to anti-fraud, anti-corruption and antitrust laws. .
GOB Third Party Directory Recognition and Accreditation Directory - To inquire for a GOB- third-party accredited or recognized entity such as certification body (CB) please contact us or visiting our Registry page.
The GOB, as a public trust, needs to abide to Anticorruption, Antifraud and Antitrust Laws. This is of high relevance to what we do in determining who we are.
The basis for signatories and bearers attest their unerringly consumer-centric commitment through benchmarks that need adherence to laws and regulations by applying internationally recognized and generally accepted (IRGA) benchmarks through the guidance of current; ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17020, TS 22003, ISO/IEC 27006, ISO/IEC 17024, ISO/IEC 17065, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189 and its equivalents within free-market sovereign nations. These, following international conventions, help accredited and recognized entities, in an alternate in carrying to do good. These help to attest and provide consumer-centric value in addressing benchmarks such as:
- Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001
- Environmental Management Systems, such as ISO 14001
- Quality Management System for Medical Devices including QSR, ISO 13485 and others
- Quality Healthcare based laws and regulations on principles of contemporary quality management systems,
- Food Safe Management Systems including FSMA, ISO 22000, based contemporary HACCP principles and similar others in adherence to laws and regulations,
- Information Security Management Systems such as ISO/IEC 27001 among others,
- OHSAS, Occupational Health & Safety Management System including ISO 45001, BS OHSAS and 29 CFR 1910... ILO-OSH and others,
- Social Responsibility and Social Accountability, based Management System Practices applying guidance ISO 26000
- Product Marking applying internal organization’s standards, ISO/IEC 17065 and
sovereign nations equivalent standards,
- The Right to Privacy byway of Information Security, applying benchmark ISO/IEC 27001 and country equivalents,
- Brand Value ISO 10668,
- Laboratory Testing, Quality Management Systems only for specialty sectors, accredited
ISO 1589 and ISO/IEC 17025
- Inspections based contractual agreements based regulations, ISO/IEC 17020
and alike others as require by law,
- Compliance Regulatory Requirements in accordance to law, and
- Other internationally recognized and generally accepted benchmarks to benefit consumers