The GOB operates on a legally binding Charter platform of public trust. Our activities (humanitarian projects, accreditation and recognition) are based on the premise that consumer choice within a free market, to verify our trustworthiness visit Charity Navigator en enter the TIN / EIN seen in the right window. Alternatively, feel free to visit our main web site at www.gobgcc.org
As mean to convey the Charter, we provide activities of regulatory affair nature and that attest to consumer protection. This consumer protection byway of communities of consumers. Third-party providers are given accreditation to carryout, through internationally recognized and generally accepted (IRGA) benchmarks, work. In turn, this work goes on through supply chains that encompass organizations - businesses - entities that are free to achieve trust byway of accreditation - recognition following international conventions.
Accreditation - recognition is carryout through internationally recognized and generally accepted operational benchmarks (IRGA) best practices - at times we may refer to Regulatory Affair Practices (RAP), because of the nature of what we do. We specifically provide accreditation of third-party that attest byway of inspection, management systems assessment-audits, testing, and validation. Through our recognition program we provide trust for organizations-entities that design, develop and approve training venues. Both accreditation and recognition engage in areas and disciplines of health, safety, security, quality, education, medical, energy, environmental, food, security and that otherwise impact communities and consumers, et al are consumer-centric..
At the GOB Platform, we provide a path to confidence and trust competence, impartiality and with true credibility.
These follow IRGA benchmarks ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189, ISO/IEC 17024, ISO/IEC 17021, ISO /IEC 17065, ISO/IEC 17020...
Opportunities rise to reach independent or to complement regulatory affair practices
for an honorable purpose.
A registry of signatories / bearers is available. This registry needs to consider confidentiality and privacy as the law and that higher security demands.
Note: Information regarding signatories of the Charter and bearers of the regulatory affairs activities is provided on the basis to the right and the need to know, adhering to legal and contractual agreements. We have found that this is a much more effective means to demonstrate who are the signatories and bearers, while adhering to the privacy of information acts.
For our Platform, a Public Trust, we carryout carry regulatory affairs practices following international convention as we benchmark ISO/IEC 17011 for worldwide work that is public trust.
Demonstration of competence and impartiality, et al confidence as signatory and bearers to the Charter that carryout activities that attest adherence to laws, regulations, competence and impartiality byway of assessment and certification needs to objectively assure protection of communities and consumers by:
- Communicating in matters to protect consumer and communities,
- The pursue of excellence in carrying out the Charter and granting a higher purpose of regulatory affairs activities - practices through generally acceptable and internationally recognized benchmarks,
- Seeking assurance of legal obligations and to encourage updates and improvements,
- Assuring to interested parties (communities, consumers, clients - customers, and governmental authorities) that the regulatory affairs activities - practices benchmark models keeping updates, maintain and improve in in tune with the Charter,
- Providing a basis to carry out competent and impartial affair activities, and
- Promoting, encouraging and participating with initiatives that derive from America
Businesses - organizations - entities accreditation and recognition are strictly volunteer, open to signatories and bearers without discrimination through an extrinsic scrutiny. To this effect the GOB receives complaints from communities and consumers in regards to signatories and bearers to proceed on validity byway of evidence, investigation and analysis, to appropriately act and conclude we engage collaboration with local authorities as the need rises. As the situation is proven meritorious, a panel of global delegates will proceed to recommend to the Board of Governance the suspension and then withdrawal, under extraordinary circumstances of flagrant (aware or unconscious) misbehavior withdrawn can promptly occur in benchmarking international standards.
Responsibilities and Authority - Within the legally binding Charter, the GOB carries responsibilities and authority to:
- Carryout and protect the Charter, as conservatorship determined by law,
- Establish and disseminate evaluation criteria to the signatories and bearers of Regulatory Affairs nature,
- Evaluate, implement and maintain a peer-to-peer collaboration effort, with signatories and others carrying out similar activities attune with the Charter and as the activities and resources permit,
- Receive applications that pursue signatory to the Charter as these derive from Donations, Fundraising, Grants and accreditation (Schedule A) or extension of accreditation (Schedule B) and recognition in a nondiscriminatory manner.
- Assign competent and impartial professionals integral to assess and/or monitor signatories as entrusted bearers through activities to applicable benchmarks,
- Reassess signatories to the Charter and bearers in a prudently and reasonably manner,
- To review and grant Affairs or withhold / withdraw if not adhering the established criterion and the Charter,
- Determine criterion of application and provide information on the policy manual and procedures that addressees IRGA benchmarks,
- Recognize other protocols and disseminate knowledge on the Charter,
- Decide on signatories and to grant marks as signatories in considering purpose, and competence and impartiality,
- Assure the availability of resources to sustain operations as these derive from Donations, Fundraising and Grants.
Signatory and bearer receives the following benefits for accredited entities, extending to accreditation-recognition working partners:
- Signatory to the Charter to protect communities and consumers
- Identify with a legally binding purpose that is noble and honorable purpose, the Charter,
- An extrinsic source to improve performance, programs, and staff competence through periodic evaluations [competent in the activities under which granting accreditation and recognition,
- Provides confidence to interested parties, government authorities, alike to communities and consumers, on products and services with true credibility,
- Assures that keeps pace with current situations for performance by adhering to the established criteria, policies, and benchmarks set forth by the protocol based regulatory affairs practices,
- Expedites the acceptance of advertising, includes inclusion to the listing in internet as a bona fide entity,
- RAP for specialty laboratory testing that demonstrate confidence in competence, certainty and reporting to specific conformity, mark, carried out testing activities,
- Participate in fundraisers and service activities to display our Charter,
- Entirely tax deductible as determined by Law, and
- For accreditation-recognition partners, provides for commissioning of accreditation activities worldwide.
General benefits noted at the GOB main Web Signatory & Bearers.
For list of helpful documents visit the GOB Enrollment page.